Shaw Direct Canada - Lies and damages to my home by their installer that caused afire in the walls

I have had SEVENTEEN scheduled and missed appointments with their installers. They did not even call to inform me that they were not coming.

During the initial installation, one of their installers bored NINE holes in my wall, cut an electrical wire and left without even telling what he had done. I had a fire in my wall that night. My home is log and within minutes your house can be beyond saving. Thankfully I had good and working smoke detectors that awakened me in the middle of the night.

As a contractor, I knew to pull the meter, tear out the wall, locate and isolate the damages, stop the spread and save my house and my life. Shaw has jerked me around for a year now and refuses to compensate me for the damages. And it gets worse. Email me at greybearranchandlodge@gmail.com and I will forward to you an email from their Patrick Lortie (supervisor of customer service) saying that Shaw will not be rushed and that they did not need my business----and it goes on and on.

And they are still billing me for service that only partially worked for three days. A bunch of dishonest crooks and thieves.

And that is the good things that I can say about Shaw Satellite. Russell Eller Burns Lake, BC

Read
CooingAiredaleTerrier
Reason of review
Poor customer service
Loss
Preferred solution
Full refund
Review #1286760 is a subjective opinion of poster.

Shaw Direct Canada - the initial request ended up needing to be re-done, the delays have been extended. Again, we apologize for this. Thankfully it's not a very big amount and we hope that the cheque will be mailed out

I have been waiting for a refund cheque from Shaw Direct sice September. The charge was not supposed to gone through on my credit card as I requested a paper bill when I moved.

My credit card was cancelled and the charge was let through. ( credit union Mastercard which had been cancelled at the time) The excuses are preposterous ! "Since cheque requests take 4 to 6 weeks before they are completed and the cheque is received, and since the initial request ended up needing to be re-done, the delays have been extended. Again, we apologize for this.

Thankfully it's not a very big amount and we hope that the cheque will be mailed out as soon as possible.

Thank you and have a nice day! Regards, Dalia S78Q, Ecare,"

Read

Almost two years have passed and still no compensation for the damages done by their installer, And they refuse to even return my calls or respond to my emails. Sorry company and lousy customer service. And the agency that oversees these services are as useless as tits on a boar hog.

Review #1152459 is a subjective opinion of PissedConsumer1152459.